Norah had her first hairdo the other day! Time ticks by all to quickly in some respects! Although I thought she was very cute with her hairdo, I quickly took it out. It made her look too old.
Caleb often does his own hair. It takes a great amount of effort on my part to let him out of the house with one of his hairdos. I often slick things down as he heads out the door for school, hoping he doesn't notice. This hairdo went with him to Kindergarten. He reported later that one of the kids commented on his "mohawk". Yikes.
1 comment:
Wow.... Norah really does look a lot older! And her cheeks are chubbier. She is SO CUTE! I sure hope she remembers Grandma Martha and me when we see you again. We can hardly wait for you to move closer!!
Love, Grandpa Glenn
Post a Comment