Monday, October 24, 2011

On All Fours


At 21 months, Jane is still crawling. I think she may crawl forever. Why else would she constantly wear shoes on her feet AND her hands? Silly Goose.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Love to catch up with the Mortensen's! I miss you all. Glad you guys have been enjoying beautiful Utah and family to boot : ) Congrats to Wes on partner! You're kiddos are so cute and growing up so FAST. Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were on the beach in Florida? Blogs are good things to keep to remember. Love you all!

p.s. we are having twins (hopefully) in the spring. seeing you and your four made me so excited! most of the time i'm scared... so excited is a good feeling!

Andrea said...

she is adorable.

Steph said...

That is adorable. And so is she!! And I love that you use the term "silly goose" - I do all the time. :)