Sunday, October 9, 2011

Spicy Ivie


I love my Ivie. She has spunk and spice. Lots of it. Sometimes I don't know what I'm going to do with her. This week, she dialed 911 and and a policeman ended up on our doorstep, she leaned FAR over the bed of Wes's truck as it was traveling 35 mph (about giving me a heart attack), and she wore swimwear to school as an accessory (her style resembles Punky Brewter). We had a nice little chat about how if 911 appears within ANY number, it will dial the police. I chased Wes down the street after seeing Ivie risk her life and when I finally caught up, Ivie was required to get out of the back and into the cab of the truck. There she will ride for a LONG time to come. And she came home from school NOT wearing the swimwear, so she must have figured that one out on her own. Wheew.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my. I am glad you caught up to Wes. You have had an interesting week. I think it is good to document moments like these so we can look back and laugh.

Devin and Liz said...

Ha ha...oh Ivie..what are we going to do with her. She is one of a kind. Rin, I love your blog and reading about your family, although it makes me homesick. Love you guys!