Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Favs

My favorites at the moment...
"About a Boy" soundtrack. It's perfectly quirky.
Watching Caleb dance to the quirky music.
Dining outside on a blanket.
Lying on my back in the sunshine.
Pussywillows and crocus.
SPRING after 7 months of Minnesota winter.
Brian Regan. His comedy is not to be missed!
The BBC movie, "North and South". Excellent.
What are some of your favorites? Please share.

10 comments:

Kristie said...

A misty morning on the Greenway (with friend is best:-). Holding my baby while he looks up at me with love in his eyes. Laughing with my family at morning scripture study. Sitting in the Celestial room with my husband and imagining all our children in there with us. Those are a few of my faves. OH and chocolate!

cam said...

I have to say that sunshine is the best thing ever. Thanks for sharing yours. I loved North and South! Finally a BBC show with a handsome guy in it!

melissa said...

Rin, you're so cute. You are one of my favs. I also love the smell of spring and the sound of rain (been getting a lot of that). I love the unexpected affections of the boys and the expected ones from Seth and Em. I love the comfort and contentment I feel each morning as I get crowded to the edge of my bed by a baby that can't get close enough. I love going to the movie with friends with a treat and soda in my purse. I love going to dinner with Brian-alone. I love taking my shoes off. I love having my whole family in the house at the same time. I love a good laugh and funny things. I love a clean house and I'm used to disappointment and I'm glad for the excuse to think about the favorite things I love. I love you.

Amy said...

CPK BBQ chicken pizza.

late night walks.

watching ty and hai interact with paigers.

an unexpected surprise in the mail.

a compliment from a stranger.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

The soundtrack to "Music and Lyrics". I love the girls singing their guts out to "A Way Back Into Love".

Hearing from or about friends who don't live nearby anymore, like you. :)

Dark chocolate Macadamia nuts.

Days where I don't have any headaches.

The sound of my girls laughing and playing together.

Teeps Peeps said...

Hey Lorinda! I'm glad you love 'North and South', I love it too. I'd also have to say that YOU are one of my favorite things. Thanks for being a fantastic example of simplicity, thoughtfulness, gratitude, living in the moment, and feeling joy. You are the BEST!

Elise said...

Edy's lemonade bars.

H's cute hat. (Thanks for sharing your skills)

Little Dorrit (Masterpiece classic), Dickens. I think you'd like it.

My self given manicure and freshly painted nails.

Listening and watching conference over and over.

Steph said...

Making crazy faces at my kids through the windows while I wait for the gas pump and watching them laugh,
unhurried days,
throwing my laundry down the stairs instead of carrying it,
jumping on the trampoline. Thanks for reminding me.

Andrea said...

What a good reminder. I am going to look for the things I love right now and write them down today.

Kristin said...

Clean sheets, sunny days, ice cream, and friends like you- thanks for the invite.