Happy Father's Day! I love you so much. I love you for the father you are to our children, I love you for the husband you are to me. You have embraced each of these callings with all of your heart, even when your back is aching or you had a hard day at work. You keep up a smile and rarely complain.
I love how you often read poetry before drifting off to sleep, how you make me laugh at your silly little sayings. You have sound judgement, a strong work ethic and a boisterous sense of humor. I love your smarts that you have worked so hard to gain. I feel well cared-for in your capable arms.
Thank you for building a home with me and for the constant dedication you show for me and our children. Thank you for working long and hard to provide for us. You sacrificed many years to get us to this point. Thank you for loving me.
Love,
Your dutiful wife and mother of your children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that you have chosen for your husband a very special man! We love Wes with all our hearts.
Mom and Dad
great post. sweet sentiments.
Post a Comment